AYC 181 Bedford and
250 Davenport Revitalization
Construction Update #2
We are now underway with the first stage of the garage renovation at 250 Davenport!
COMPLETED TO DATE:
- Removal of traffic island in TCHC drop-off area
- Modifications to surface parking area
- Construction hoarding installation in the P1 garage level
- Interior preparation
GARAGE AND BUILDING ACCESS:
- Current garage access will be maintained to P1 level
- Walkway from west side of P1 level to building entry and elevators now installed
- Tree removal of several trees on Pears Avenue within the next two weeks
- Interior renovation of the garage and several townhouse units within the existing garage will start September 5th. This will include the demolition of some internal walls. Measures for noise and dust control will be implemented, though some noise is expected in the parking levels and lower floors of the building.
We are also pleased to welcome Alicia as our Construction Liaison Representative (“CLR”). Should you have any questions or concerns about the first phase of construction activity, you can reach out to our CLR at 416-546-8131 or at CLR@ayccondos.com.
The AYC 181 Bedford and 250 Davenport Revitalization Team
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT?
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND A REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT YOUR TO PROVIDE A RESPONSE.