AYC 181 Bedford and
250 Davenport Revitalization
Construction Update #3
We are now well underway with several stages of the garage renovations! We’d like to thank you for your cooperation and patience as the work has started up.
- Work on the P3 footings and walls is nearly complete
- Townhouse interior demolition is now 90% complete
RESIDENT GARAGE AND BUILDING ACCESS:
- Current garage access will be maintained to P1 level
- Walkway from west side of P1 level to building entry and elevators
- P2 walls and stairs will start to commence over the next few weeks
- North and South airshaft wall will start shortly
- Measures for noise and dust control will continue to be implemented, though some noise is expected to continue in the parking levels and lower floors of the building
Should you have any questions about the construction activity, do not hesitate to contact our CLR!
Construction Liaison Representative (CLR)
The AYC 181 Bedford and 250 Davenport Revitalization Team
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT?
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND A REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT YOUR TO PROVIDE A RESPONSE.